Where do I start

Monday, July 09, 2007

It's good to be back!!!

Hello worldddddddddddd.....yupppppp I am back!!!!!!! refreshed and filled with gist. The past few months have been really busy and exciting for me and I am grateful to God for His many wonders and mercies and especially His grace upon my life. I have been elevated in many ways and I ascribe all glory to God.

So how have y'alll been? I trust say una dey kampke.

Anyway this summer could probably be my best summer ever! It's refreshing regaining control of my time ... I have three important decisions to make before the fall but other than that, I'll just be chilling in bed, in the bookstore, crashing weddings, organizing outdoor events and working on a couple of projects.

Thought by now I'd be in Nigeria but plans have changed drastically...still plan on making the trip but I doubt its going to happen this month or next... I have wedding galore...I am involved in a couple, invited to a couple and plan to gate-crash the rest and depending on how I feel object to a couple (if I can make it to the church service on time)

On to other news jare... man the theatres have been buzzing this summer...the new flicks are highly impressive... I mean I spent a whole day in the theatre alone and completely had a blast! Some dude tried messing up my high man.... can you imagine this dude left the comfort of his home and bed, decided to come to the theatre to snore...At first I thought the snore was part of the movie but man this dude snored for a good 30 minutes....funniest thing was no one felt the need to nudge the dude but rather people just kept laughing... I wonder if the dude knew we all were laughing at him....utter embarrassment! That reminds me of a trip I took recently... Hadn't slept for two nights in a row, finally boarded the plane and as my luck would have it, it was a full flight...let's just say once I sank into my seat, I was knocked out cold... We finally got to my destination and man people around me kept staring at me... I mean the lady sitting beside me gave me a really weird look... Yup you guessed right! I snored throughout the flight... The beautiful thing about life is that I'll probably never meet these people again... but at least I have given them something to talk about...

Anyway I'll end here for tonight.... I missed y'all.........

8 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    Yeah, welcome back. Gosh, so there are some weddings you are looking to go to object, wonders shall never cease. At least you managed to get some sleep, be it on the plane, but you kno what, this is a small world, and there are more chances that you might meet them again. I have bumped into peeps I thought I would never see oo.

    But glad you are having fun, and wish you the very best.

     
  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger Biodun said...

    Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!! Only you and how many weddings, na wa o, lol Glad 2 know ur back 2 blogging!

     
  • At 12:28 PM , Blogger Miguel said...

    @TLOASCM --- thanks mosh...howz ur end? still promoting unfai labour practices? I trust the grad student is alive and well.

     
  • At 12:31 PM , Blogger Miguel said...

    @Biodun...na wa for you oooo some of us were under the impression we'd hang out the Sunday after we met but abandoned us like a bad mother...

     
  • At 1:55 PM , Blogger ThatGirl said...

    its about tiiiiiiiime Michael, LOL at snoring on the plane...hahahahahahahaha. I totally feel you on the 'mo gbo mo ya' moves,planning some of my own hehehe. welcome back eh!

     
  • At 11:00 PM , Blogger Biodun said...

    @ Miguel, Ms. May was trying to organize somethin o, but it didnt work out, couldnt get it contact with u, I think. No be so, no vex, next time bah, n u berra let me know when next ur coming into town or else we go have beef o, lol. By the way twas nice meeting you!

     
  • At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You went to the theatre by yourself? That's the one thing I'd never get the courage to do...

     
  • At 6:48 AM , Blogger Mimi said...

    i go to the cinema by myself too all the time and i have such a blast!!!!

    well, i guess the guy must have been really tired and i guess 'home' wasnt a good idea for him to go get that rest... maybe he had a nagging woman waiting for him..lol

    (i was about to send u an invite-request when u decided to open up your blog, talk about great timing)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home