Where do I start

Monday, April 09, 2007

Lady of nails!

Umofia Kwenu...YAh...Kwenu Yahhhh...Kezuenuuuuuuuuuuuu...Iyaaaa ....(my igbo brethren forgive me ooo). Anyway hope y'all are doing well.... for those of you that were laughing at my attempt to build muscle (or chop iron)... I am happy to announce that I am no longer sore... I have moved on to a heavier weight category... Anyway lets just say by summer, after I must have shaved the forest off my chest, moved from two pack to six pack, I'll post a pic... I mean I have become sooo vain, I walk up to my MIRRORS in the morning before and after taking a shower to see how much I have improved ...yeah yeah yeah....Okay away from the vain aspect of it all, I must say I feel really good...of late I've been sleeping better (moved from 2 hours to 6 hours) and its been a thrill. One babe in my school goes around grabbing guys by their arms...previously I would object but of late... I have encouraged it but the yeye girl hasn't commented on how firm its become...one of this days I will spark for her.

Anyway I logged on here to gist you guys on a babe I call "lady of nails". Let me start by saying ...we (guys) go around thinking we own the game but I must confess this babe has shown that women invented the game. Anyway the story goes thus:
I went to Atlanta to take a break sometime last year...as it's my custom, each time I go into a city, since it's normally impossible to visit all my friends, I arrange a dinner where I invite a handful of them... That way I get to see everyone and hear assorted gist...So anyway on this trip "lady of nails" (lets call her slash) came along with a friend. This babe was hot... I mean she had the right physical dimensions...BUTTTTTTTT...her cleaves were hanging out...I have nothing against women dressing sexy and flaunting their asset...the problem with me is...with some babes mentally I am not moved while with some others lustful thoughts set in....anyway once I meet a babe and I have these lustful thoughts towards her, I avoid the babe...Why? the bible says "flee from all forms of temptation"..."if your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it off"...lol... you catch my drift. Anyway since I couldn't have her, I decided to hook her up with my buddy... anyway after hooking them up, my boy felt she wasn't what he was looking for...my boy loves his babes lightttt...but I truly thought her beauty would change that...anyway a few months later I had to minister at a wedding and lo' and behold Slash was there...she looked gorgeous.... everyone I spoke with had great things to say about her (Lesson learnt: never judge a book by its cover). Anyway I walked up to her and we spoke for a bit...before I knew what was going on, guys were asking who the babe was...Anyway I left the wedding promising to call her...I called and we spoke and she flatly told me she wasn't interested.... she had just started seeing someone... fast forward a couple of months later, I was talking to my buddy (the dude I tried hooking her up with) and dude told me ol'girl had broken up with the dude...I thought it was the perfect time to show up again...I gave her a call and she was excited...We spoke frequently until one day my buddy told me to quit initiating and taking her calls....I asked dude why and he told me the babe felt we'd make better friends than anything else...meanwhile each time I spoke with this babe she would always be on some silly tangent about "US"...anyway for sometime I stopped hearing from the babe and all of a sudden the babe resurfaced again... my last visit to Atlanta she wanted to have lunch... I left Atlanta, returned to Chicago, the babe was off again...then all of a sudden she was asking when next I'll be in Atlanta.... so I decided to share this with my boy....As I was laughing at the babe (her mum has been putting a lot of pressure on her to get married)...my boy gently told me the joke was on me... Apparently betwen the time I met the babe and now she's seen about four guys and each time one doesn't work out, she'd call me. Why is she treating me this way? well my boy says the babe is pissed that I had the audacity to pass her on to my friend and all of a sudden I make a comeback and expect her to jump into my hands...that my actions show that I am not certain, serious, no clear on what it is I am looking for....

11 Comments:

  • At 6:02 AM , Blogger temmy tayo said...

    Your friends may be right but then, she is making a great mistake acting hawt and cold towards you. On the long run she has more to lose.

    BTW, 3T is more vain.lol

     
  • At 5:09 PM , Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

    Kai! Is the babe hard on u or what? Abeg, this story get as e be. Plus, i sense that som'n is missing from the story for some very odd reason, dunno why. You sef, did u declare ur intentions or u're playing the "friend" card with her? So wait o, why did u say she gave u isho? By the way, how many inches was it? 6 inches or 12? Was it the way she said it or what exactly? Some aspects are missing sha in this story.

    The babe clearly doesn't realize what she may/ could have until she loses it. She had better act faaaaaast before some other babe snatches Miggie away, which i foresee very soon.

    Take it easy and remain blessed.

     
  • At 1:19 PM , Blogger Jennifer A. said...

    LOLLLL....shave that hair and post the pic o...hope u're not playing with ME!!! Lolll...VAIN BOY...I can't believe it!

    Lolll...that girl is like me o...I have some "punching bags" in school (a.k.a "boys"). I have designated some boys as my punching bags. They are so punchable..lol...and they don't punch me back when I punch them...lol..I know it hurts, but I like punching bois..he he...

    LOLL @ FLEE from all temptation...it's so true...the best thing to do sometimes is to RUN...RUN...VERY VERY VERY FAR AWAY (it is SO like scriptural!).

    LOLLLL....Miggie, I sense u're falling in love...how abt talking to her about this instead of you and ur BOY gossiping abt her? And is she born again? You know fire has to match fire right...on ur wedding day I wanna see someone that can match that ur BRIMSTONE & FIRE Godliness, ok??? And I'm coming...best believe it!!!!

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    My Goodness,

    I have to appologise for seing this later - I was otherwise held at stand still on your backyard. Not very well pleased at all.

    OK.

    On the matter in hand, it is nice to see this side of you, the vain side and the emotional side that can be weakened by a woman..LOL..but on a serious note, since you know you love calling and receiving her call, find out what the problem is with all this every so often short term affair.

    Maybe she does like you this is why her other relationships are not working, and is so vexed with you that she doesn't want to commit to you.

    So what does she want. Me senses she really doesn't know..you have not been made to be stuck in a runt of confussion ok. What you need is clarity and she sounds confused. These two dont mix.

    Have a blessed weekend. Sorry I missed you guys this morning..Nna ehe, Chicago, lai lai, if I can help it never again will I pass through that place again.LOL.

     
  • At 10:22 PM , Blogger TMinx said...

    Hi Miguel! So the teo of you are talking to each other with all this extra info at the back of your minds..why don't you ust air it out? Besides she must like you if only a little bit cos i sure won't waste my time 'punishing' someone with phone calls :)

     
  • At 8:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Miguel, hairs??? LOL, LOL, LOL. (had to get that in there)

    Please say it aint soooo... This gist has broken my heart. I must have mixed two people up. Noooooo. Man, you need to confirm or deny really quick o.


    @ Temi - lol chei see as you put 3T for blast. (you MAY be right tho)

     
  • At 5:25 PM , Blogger Ms. May said...

    Abeg update jo!

     
  • At 12:46 PM , Blogger temmy tayo said...

    Update now, haba!

     
  • At 11:01 AM , Blogger temmy tayo said...

    No update yet, i dey fear o.U ok?

     
  • At 11:15 PM , Blogger Ms. May said...

    Sweetie.....write something to put us out of our misery. Even if it's the threat of officially shutting down....LOL.

     
  • At 11:59 AM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    miguelo, how now, which continent are you self..biko update.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home