Where do I start

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

LondonBuki




Surprised???? yeah I bet she'll be more surprised than the rest of you... I hardly leave a comment on her blog but I visit quite a bit. Her site has been a tremendous blessing to me.

What can I say about LondonBuki that you all don't know... My first encounter with her blog was when I had to deal with some family issues of my own. Visiting her page assured me of God's love for His children. Regardless of what we face or the lies of the devil, for so long as you keep believing that the God you serve is greater than any battle or situations the devil might present, you are assured of victory. Her site also re-confirmed the bond between a mother and a child.

LondonBuki I thank God for your strength and belief regardless of what you are going through... I join you in declaring that your mum is well in Jesus name...Every weapon formed against your mum, yourself or your loved ones will come to nought and will be returned to sender... The healing power of the Lord is sufficient and will speak into your mum's situation. The Lord is your strength and your refuge...continue to seek His face...continue to wait on him... I have never seen the righteous forsaken.....I bless God for daughters like you and the hope you give others out there.

Thanks for allowing me take this ride with you and thanks for showing such strength in the midst of the storm...Be still! my dear, know the Lord your God is mighty and that in His time all things are made perfect.

Check out her site when you get a chance www.bukis101.blogspot.com

13 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger Nilla said...

    Amen to your prayers for LondonBuki.
    She's a cool lady :-)

    Offtopic
    You're seriously going to stop blogging in less than a 100 days :-( ?

     
  • At 4:55 PM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    Buki really is an inspiration. An example of what distractions the enemy might bring our way and how we as children of God should deal with it. Her Strenght in the face of battle and her refusal to give in becasue she knows in the Lord whom she trusts.

    I wonder how often this posts will be coming up. Anyways have a blessed week.

     
  • At 6:17 PM , Blogger LondonBuki said...

    Ok... wow!

    Surprised is an understatement!!!

    Thank you so much for this, I am grateful for the love that my Mummy has shown us ever since I can remember. I am thankful for the strength He has given me... I am so grateful for the love bloggers and readers have shown, the prayers...

    AMEN to the prayers!!!

    I like your blog BUT I don't leave comments often...

    Thank you so much, I needed this today cos I have not had the best of days, I was upset earlier and very discouraged about something else, this has lifted my spirits... God bless you.

    P.S I see you put up my 101 blog, I have too many blogs right? LOL!

     
  • At 6:24 PM , Blogger LondonBuki said...

    Just had to come back and say thank you... Good luck with everything you do and may God lead you in the right direction.

    I'll be back to read more...

     
  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger Naijadude said...

    Amen to that, and I will agree with you, her blogs , mostly about her mummy has been a silent inspiration. Gives me the hope that it can be done only if you believe!

    Nice blog you have on here too, **my first time leaving comments?..hahah**

    Have a great week

     
  • At 3:32 AM , Blogger Jennifer A. said...

    If I don't read Buki's blog every day I'll feel like a mosquitoe bit me...she's so STRONG, and it makes me strong too...makes me feel I ca overcome the world through God...

    I love her blog too...lol.

     
  • At 11:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Oh wow!! I feel the same way about Buki too. She is a wonderful young lady with loads of courage and determination. Hers is one of the first pages I visit each time I'm in blogville.

     
  • At 1:12 PM , Blogger Daddy's Girl said...

    Buki is an inspiration - that's why we voted her most inspirational blogger. She is a strong, donw-to-earth woman. I remember that hers was one of the blogs that made me start blogging - and I think she was the first to leave an encouraging comment on my blog. Buki rocks!

     
  • At 4:51 PM , Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

    yep Buki is definitely an inspiration...such a strong lady and yes indeed...twas a surprise to see her picture here...for a split second i thot i was on the wrong page....

     
  • At 6:29 AM , Blogger ThatGirl said...

    hey, my fone card just finished so i had to leave TERC, it was awesome and I'm very happy to be part of this! Have a blessed one.

     
  • At 12:54 AM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    I wanted to tell you that your word today on praise was a word in season. And I spent today learning more about it. And it no coincidence that it was my lesson to be learnt on Day 13 of my study.

    I pray that the Lord will continue to use you to influence those around you and use you mightly for His kingdom.

    Have a blessed weekend.

     
  • At 9:04 PM , Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

    BUKI'S DA BOMB!!! I tell you, my first time on her blog had me WOW-ed that this girl is very strong and God will continue to strengthen her some more- Amen. I tell you Buki has been very inspirational and i know very soon we will be rejoicing with her on her mum's recovery.

     
  • At 1:01 AM , Blogger Ms. May said...

    Buki is one word..........AMAZING!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home