Where do I start

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bijouxoxo---Cherub

Hey peeps...sorry for the break in transmission... I am currently out of town and have three exams to prepare for. Anyway while taking a break from my studies, I felt it best to write this post.

So the next blogger on my thank you list is my blog-sis Bijou or Cherub or if you are like me, you'll call her BijouCherubxoxo...

Bijou thanks for your encouragement all through my time on here... your invitation to discuss the mysteries of God and the challenges you brought each time I placed a controversial post. It's been a blast having a sister like you pushing God's word on here....no meal is as filling as the word of God and I pray it continues to nourish you and give you clarity as you go through this period of decisions and other periods....Remember... Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6)...for in His palms lies all creation...He is able to turn the hearts of kings whichever way that pleases Him....He didn't have to study in order to create the world nor man... the Bible says he spoke the word and the world was created ...He breath life into man....so always remember that every situation bows to His authority. I trust His plans for you will blow you away!

Just when I thought you were done, you came up with TERC....my goodness!...what manner of woman are you? my dear you have no worry for I have never seen the righteous forsaken and God will reward the work of your hands... TERC has been a blessing...On the two occassions that His grace has ensured my attendance, I've left there feeling refreshed and blessed...Like a hungry soldier that has been fed and is ready for war.... Thanks for putting together such a powerful gathering... Like Jaycee says there is a greater prupose for that meeting and in due season, God will reveal His purpose...do not tarry for the Bible says he will bless you abundantly and as a worker in His vine yard, he'll take care of that which concerns you.

I could keep writing but I trust the prayer in my heart for you is adequate and the Lord will reward you abundantly. Continue to be the light and the salt of the world...continue to walk in His presence.

Thanks for renewing my hope in our generation....Let's continue to fight and bring about a greater awareness of God's glory...Our testimonies aren't for our personal collection...let's share Gods goodness even if the world chooses to be deaf.

Thanks a bunch! Let's take it to the next level!

10 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM , Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:50 PM , Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

    How ironic is it that i'm the first person to post a comment? My jaw really did drop when i saw this 'cos i really wasn't expecting my name to be on here. For real o.

    First off, bless your soul Miguel for putting up one of my favorite bible verses Pr. 3: 5-6. It's been a blessing and a priviledge, sharing a part of ur life's story.

    Even though i may walk right by u and have no clue that u're Miguel, u're still my special blog "egbon."

    You have no idea, how some of the words u typed on here have encouraged me and made me see the light at the end of the supposedly dark tunnel.

    I can only wish you the very best in life 'cos u deserve it and in due time, that special woman the Lord is preparing for you will show face- Amen. Please, i have just one request, when that time comes let me know.


    God bless you and even after shutting down ur blog, you can still attend the TERC meetings o.

     
  • At 1:03 AM , Blogger Ms. May said...

    Yep....she's another special one. I am often awed by how committed and dedicated she is to God. I definitely read often but rarely comment but she is definitely an inspiration.

     
  • At 8:03 AM , Blogger Teva said...

    hmmmmmmm, i'm jealous o! hahahaha
    This is beautiful,I'm glad there are people that still stand up for who they call saviour and Bijoux is one of such....
    keep up the good work!

    Having yarned, i expect to be next on the list....LOL

     
  • At 9:44 AM , Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

    Bijou...naughty girl...how did you manage to make it to Miguel's list...lol

    jokes apart...U know I love you girl and I believe that the Hands of God are upon u and are blessing everything that you do... remember to never let fear overtake your ideas

     
  • At 11:59 AM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    Words that I have to say on behalf on bejou is not enough to do her justice - but I can say this that she is woman after God's own heart. A woman who has made her life's decision to please God and what He asks her regardless of the circumstance. People come into ourlives for a reason and I thank God for bringing this sparkling younglady into mine - for she came to be used as a blessing to me. And I pray that the Lord will will bring His words concerning you in Isaiah 45 vs. 1b - 3, and to continu reminding you that He has taken care of your affairs. Have a supper weekend.

     
  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger Naijadude said...

    Nice blog you have on there man.

    I would like your insight/participation in a series of question I have, I kinda promised to have a convo with some people individually though.

    Yeah, I am hoping on putting the questions on my blog, Just like a compilation of questions a struggling believer or non-believer can have and it can be an open series where people chip in their opnion/views on it, and it gets published to the benefit of all. Sounds good?

    Thanks, have a blessed week!

     
  • At 8:49 AM , Blogger LondonBuki said...

    Bijouxoxo!!!

    I remember when she put half of her face on her blog, was found out and then changed to Cherub! LOL!

    This TERC, I must call in one day, even if it's for only 10 minutes. I've been reading good things about it and Jaycee told me it's awesome yesterday. Well Done Bijou.

     
  • At 4:54 PM , Blogger Jennifer A. said...

    Bijou/kokoro ewa/now Cherub is a dyme in a million. Just as miguel said she is exemplifying the part of the Word that says "go and be the LIGHT of the world, and the SALT of the earth." I love her blog too, because she takes life seriously but presents it "playfully."

    And as for TERC...I'm speechless...

     
  • At 9:47 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    to cherub...
    woman of God...
    i like ur blog....
    keep up the good work...

    may ur light keep shinning ....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home