Where do I start

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Update!

Atl is off the chain...the weather has been great, got a chance to play a few rounds of golf yesterday, had a nice dinner...met up with the ever lovely and dazzling Ms. May... More gist to follow... getting ready to go have lunch with a babe that gave me Isho (nail) a while back......

Haven't seen mumsie yet...ok ok ok she doesn't know i am in town yet... I've been cruising around town in a rented mini-van....with me cruising around town in that van, no one will know I am in town... by the way do you guys realize that driving a mini-van is a huge turn-on for the ladies? Guys if you wan jam okpeke (I can't vouch for her character ooo)...jus drive mini-van in your town...studies carried out by the SPICYMIGUEL Institute of "Catch a babe, make a wife" have found that ladies are attracted to guys that are stable...so you find girls attracted to married men and guys in mini-vans.... I'll keep y'all posted on how many numbers (digits- fake or real) we get ...all I need to get now in order to make this latest study complete is a doll that cries and probably a dog....

Man see the things I do for you guys... Oh well! I'll be back to gist you guys about my lunch with the lady of nails.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM , Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

    yeah...it's going to be 70 all week long...pretty nice... hmmm... i think i may have crossed ur path... minivan u say?....i thot that looked like you... LOL

    im just messing with you.

    Ive wanted to learn to play golf for a minute but i think i'll push those plans till next year...have fun while you're there...im guessing you wont make it for TERC this friday... have a great weekend...

    all this gist that you leave till further notice...come come come...im fining u o... i think there's still one from like a month ago or so that you still havent completed

     
  • At 4:20 PM , Blogger Jennifer A. said...

    LOLLLLLLLLLL..ahn ahn...YOU GO MIGGIE!!!...so apparently u've found THE way to a girl's heart (a.k.a just be STABLE & cruise thru town with a mini-van)...that's what's up...

    Stop hiding from ur mummy jare...I thought u already practiced the scriptures to retort with...lol!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home