Where do I start

Saturday, March 03, 2007

3T's of Tunde

The 3Ts of Tunde

So in coming up with a list of bloggers who have impacted me personally, I thought it only fair to start off with the person that actually got me interested in blogging in the first place.

Many at times we go through life seeking out people that not only positively impact our lives but also add value and truly define the word friend in words and in deeds. I must say I am one of the fortunate few knowing that I can count Tunde as a friend.

Dude just watching you, opened up doors for me to see the world in a different light. From you I learnt that the world is what you make of it...I learnt that despite what may look like our limitations, it only manifests if we ourselves perceive it as such. Your dedication to learning about God despite your busy schedule, gave me a point of reference through out this two years as I continued to serve God and deal with the stresses of Business school. I thank God that He gave me an opportunity to experience a friendship such as yours and though our distance may seem far, your blog has kept me inspired. Through your blog, I realized that perfection is of the Lord and truly it's through our weakness that our God is made strong...the fact that you so openly discuss your shortcomings exposes people to the awesome grace of God.

Dude while it's painfully obvious you have no talent (I take that back...you seem to have inherited one from Chief....by the way, Dude I hate to be the one to tell you this but Acting is not your forte....It's even tough getting Nollywood producers to consider you for an Extra in any of their movies)....your sense of humor is off the chain and I continue to remember many laughs.

I never thanked you for this but I thank you for speaking sense and life into me when I almost gave up. I thank you for helping me through that tough period... your jokes and sarcasm whipped me into shape. Thanks for tolerating my inadequacies and seeing through it all to understand my person.

For those of you who haven't had the privilege of meeting this dude in person, feel free to visit his blog http://www.boodaman.blogspot.com I promise you wont be disappointed.

Ladies, I am really keen on hooking this dude up...Teva, Temmy & Ms. May can bare me witness, this dude is the complete package!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    I think Uzo will b glad to make him the bachelor in the series shes running.LOL.

    It is inspiring to see people acknowledge others that have impacted their lives one way ot the other and it makes me remeber friends that even though distance might prvent us from catching up but they are still in my heart. I think I will go give them a call now - telling them they still are the best. The Lord really is good - in bringing people who will be of blessing to our lives at the dire time of our need. Have a blessed weekend.

     
  • At 3:44 PM , Blogger DiAmOnD hawk said...

    we'll he has a really good comical way of spinning his stories...nice to know that he inspired you to start blogging. It's always nice to appreciate the ppl in our lives for things they do...no matter how little...

    98 posts to go... o ya...

     
  • At 2:12 AM , Blogger Hazel said...

    Thx for the reply.It gat me thinking.
    shola

     
  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

    Isn't it just wonderful to have friends that wouldn't mince words in telling you the truth, when u seem to be letting go?
    Nice tribute to 3t's, i'm sure his head'll expand a lil' bit when he sees this.

    Oya, Miguel, we're waiting for more posts from u before u vamoose.

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Blogger Ms. May said...

    I can definitely agree that Tunde is very cool.....fine, extremely wellspoken, stylish, amazing dancer, funny, successful...shoot, if I wasn't taken, even me sef would be trying to holla...LOL.

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL...awwwww, aint that cute! You better something nice about me Miggie, or i'll be hunting you ..LOL
    For y'all that dont know Tunde, you're missing. He's an absolutely fab!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home