Where do I start

Monday, October 02, 2006

What a summer!

I was going to post about things I experienced this summer (in detail)...But as I started to write, I realized I was giving the devil praise...Glorifying his actions by spreading it and remaining down (actually came close to shutting down this blog)...So rather than do that, I'll just say this summer was trying for me from a relationship I enjoyed, to lies, to so-called friends showing their true colors, to people back biting each other just in order to gain attention, to my accident, my awful boss in need of 24/7 breath-freshener machine, to my house getting burnt, the drama as a result of that, to falling sick and then finally hearing about the death of feferity... The devil thought he had me cornered...Oh! What a joker...Haven't you heard..Cause my anointed no harm!
Yes I may fall but I am glad the bible states that a righteousness falleth 7 times but he gets back up! devil I am up and its onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

As I work to getting back to my previous self and clearing my head, I'll be guest blogging on Miss Bijou's site...Topic " A good man and a Godly man" I promise it will be an interesting and revealing read.

I'll leave a short word for you guys...Those of you going through one thing or the other...Yes you may have sinned and departed from the presence of God but the Lord hasn't given up on you..Remember he created you in His image...He is mindful of you:

Everyday the devil comes in through one door
Everyday we determine within ourselves that for so long as we do good and live right things will work out
Everyday we sin and the devil sits there and laughs
we go about telling God how big our problems are when in actual fact we should be telling our problems how big our God is...But how can we? When we are so ashamed to turn to God because of our sins...The devil smiles at this..Why? Because he expects the shame you are experiencing will keep you away from your creator...But my brethren its a new dayyyyyyyyyy
God said to Job (Job 38)
"Who is this who darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
Now prepare yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me.
Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell me, if you have understanding.
Who determined its measurements? Surely you Know!
or who stretched the line upon it?
To what were its foundations fastened?
or who laid its conerstone, when morning stars sang together,
and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Or who shut in the sea with doors,
when it burst forth and issued from the womb;
when I made the clouds its garment,
And thick darkness its swaddling band;
When I fixed My limit for it,
And set bars and doors;
When I said,
'This far you may come, but no farther, And here your proud waves must stop!'
Have you commanded the morning since your days began,
And caused the dawn to know its place,
That it might take hold of the ends of the earth,
And the wicked(the devil and his principalities) be shaken out of it?

This morning I take total command....devil you've got nothing on me...He that is in me is greater than you...Remember he created you...Throw your worst and I'll still be standing...I serve your master ... I am his son!

Anyway I'll leave now...A new week has started... They told me last week I was done... my career is suppose to be over... but God has told me something new today...I blame no one... This was a weeding period for me....Its time to harvest...Someone get me my tractor!

Remain Blessed!

9 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    As the pastor in my church was preaching yesterday you came to mind - I must give miguel a message - a message of hope - You are here for war, and the Lord has given you brass and copper to fashion your weapons. The Lord has allowed things to come your way, because He is preparing you for greater things, so that you are ready and able to stand and stand firm indeed.

    He has given you a land flowing with milk and honey and a rich in cooper. He has prepared you for the war, and because he is with you, you are already victorious.

    Its quite amazing how I was going to put it as a comment, and then to my surprise to read your current blog. Arm yourself miguel, it is war.

     
  • At 6:32 PM , Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

    Oga's son, son of the most high i support u as per one needs to take charge and let the devil know it's place. The devil should bring it on, and guess what, we'll still be standing 'cos greater is he that is in us.

    You mean all this happened to u? Trust me, if it were me, i'd be telling all those close to me, like they can really help. Like LOASCM said, God is preparing u for greater things ahead, and so he's using this to strengthen u and build up ur courage. The good thing is instead of moaning and groaning about it, u're learning from all the experiences and above all, u're giving God all the glory due to his holy name.

    This isn't a test, 'cos God doesn't test anybody (he knows everything so it'd be pointless to test man since the goal of testing is to see the outcome/ result of something), but an opportunity for u to see that he's got ur back always. So Miguel, keep on living "THE LIFE" as the son of the most high a.k.a. Oga's son.

     
  • At 11:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    God's Son....even in your difficult times, you give others hope. You are truly and wonderfully blessed. In time, we shall look back and truly see that the devil is a BIG, FAT FAILURE!!! He doesn't get it...no one can keep God's children down. I am such a sinner, but your words are true....I always remember I am God's Child and always call on him and He has never failed me. It is well, Miguel.

     
  • At 4:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your post touched me a great deal. But you have said it all, wallowing in our trouble is giving the devil praises that he doesnt deserve.

    HE will not leave you nor forsake you. Believe me God will watch over you this new month of October like He did in the previous months.

     
  • At 4:28 AM , Blogger LondonBuki said...

    They've (the people who've commented) said it all.

    It is Well (Amen)

     
  • At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope you know i am here for you if you ever need someone to talk to.. a shoulder to lean on...

    i have a feeling things are about to get much better... don't you?
    infact, i know that things are already well in Jesus Name. God never forsakes his own!

    it is well Miguel.. it is well...

     
  • At 4:46 PM , Blogger Biodun said...

    You said it all, I was just thinking today why things cant always stay great, your post inspired me n I just have to learn to get up when I fall n not give the devil the victory! Check ur mail when u get the chance

     
  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger ABBEY said...

    and i forsee a very bounty harvest! Goodluck!

     
  • At 2:41 AM , Blogger Teva said...

    Miggie dearest!!! Hold on, to God's unchanging hand! It is well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home