Where do I start

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Enough to make my knees knock!

So i came across this on the http://harrywinston.com website and i was completely floored ... As a lover of poetry, photography and art, I just had to post this....Enjoy!

Nothing Perfect ever rolled off an assembly line.

Perfectly symmetrical, yes, and perfectly attractive. But nothing perfect.

Perfect is breathtaking,
Perfect is inimitable.

Perfect comes from staying awake until 2 am
deciding whether to tilt a stone one hundredth
of an inch this way or that.

Perfect is not rational.
Perfect is temptuous.
Perfect hurts.

Your brain doesn't know perfect. Nor you eye.
The only part of you that knows perfect is the
exquisitely painful way your heart beats in its
presence. That part was born knowing perfect.

What will you own that's perfect? What
impossibly beautiful thing awaits to become
yours?

Find it.
Make it yours.
Bring it out.

Because when you do, your perfection will make
the world's heart hurt.


Wow! how true this is....you can apply this to almost every area of life... Well folks, i am getting ready to leave this village and head on back to base. I have loads to touch on and two weeks free to do that ..so expect alotttt... How are y'all doing anyway?

8 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM , Blogger Teva said...

    Miggie...na wa o!First you dey trip for yamayama poetry, next you dey do advocate for Man wey no dey see green light...what next? you'll be asking for stat? LOL

    By the way man, you got ur self a pretty admirer! LOL

     
  • At 7:40 AM , Blogger Miguel said...

    Teva-terminator:Teva what can i say i am a hopeless romantic ( i truly think this is one of the reasons i am yet to find a partner...hmmm now thats a topic to blog about)...as per ya green light fella trust me some guys(myself included) need things written on a sign board before we get a hint..we slooooow!
    Abeg who be the pretty admirer ooo ..and how much 3t pay you to tell me that?

     
  • At 10:14 AM , Blogger Teva said...

    LOL...na me be terminator??No be ur fault o!
    3t no pay me...you see yourself??That's how u guys they loose fine babes because of ur plenty, plenty skepticism!
    how far with ur other runs??them don solidify???

     
  • At 1:01 PM , Blogger Miguel said...

    No blame me ooo 3T dey always dey up to something...even as the guy don move go dat side...i still they dey recover from some of hin handi-work...

    Runs ke.. you never see say my tire don flat?

     
  • At 1:16 PM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    I think I still don't understand...but perfect is still unattainable right??

     
  • At 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Miggie....se you know that there's nothing hidden under the sun...Your runs are live on cable TV man!!!

     
  • At 3:41 PM , Blogger Miguel said...

    Teva...I no get runs ooo i dey run from the runs but the runs dey chase after me...but u sef how u take sabi?

     
  • At 9:18 AM , Blogger Teva said...

    Bros, that one na coded gist. Even Temmy talk am...bros e ba naa!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home