Where do I start

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Will update soon!

My personal people (don't ask me where I heard that)...I am currently out of town...Got a lot of gist...I'll update when I get back to my base. I trust you all are well....

Have you guys seen the 22 year old babe "Kristen"? WOW!!! Man some babes amaze me... At times I wonder if some women look at themselves in the mirror to appreciate the work of God... Ah! Ah!! that babe is hotttttt!!! She could easily get any man she wants...why resort to prostitution? I don't understand it! I have never been able to understand beautiful women who choose to sleep around without considering the consequences of their actions...Arrrrrrrrrgggggg!

As for Eliot Spitzer, I really have no words for the guy...he really disappointed me but I am reminded that he is a man and despite our best efforts we all have our weaknesses. I just pray that God will heal his wife and kids, give him the ability to forgive himself and grant him restoration.

Anyway, I have tons of gist....this town never ceases to amaze me! Oh well...I'll be back in my base in a couple of days.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ok o, hurry back with the gist, we want to hear. have fun for me too!
    zioner

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger SMSL said...

    A man must get his groove on naow and a girl gotta pay her bills!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home