Where do I start

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Travels!

So I finally figured where I got the phrase "My personal People"...I got it from Cherub!!! After typing it, I spent the next few minutes trying to figure out where I got it. Anyway, I am back in my base after taking a few days off to visit my second base. I must say this by far has been the best trip I've taken back to the "Windy City"...the weather was great, made new friends, hung out like it was 1985...lol...Ahhhh! good time!

So where do I commence my gist... Yeahhh!!!...Be careful what you pray for oooo cause when God answers, it can be dangerous...So after my situation with THE MISS (Remember her?), I prayed to God to take away every distraction...Oh well within the same week of saying that prayer, ladies I have either known for ages, recently met or reconnected with started calling and telling me of changes in their status ...Seriously man! I was depressed!!! For the first time in my adult life, I had no girlfriend to shoot breeze with...lol! Oh well...talking about reconnecting, I decided to call a friend that was once dear to me on my trip to the Windy City...Things got rocky between us (I'll be frank, at times I sit back, trying to figure out what happened and I must confess I am yet to come up with a concrete answer)...Anyway, in order to ensure it was okay to call her (gathered she might be seeing someone), I sent her a couple of text messages...she responded in kind...I asked if it was okay to call and she said sure... The reception I got over the phone was so cold, I caught pneumonia...The call lasted for at most 3 minutes...lol! I guess at times certain things are best left alone. It's sad though but I chuck it to life...Maybe one day I'll realize what I did wrong but for now, I'll just keep on moving.
So I just discovered another friend found my blog...Man! I might as well put up my picture on this blog...how her friend was able to connect my facebook account to my blog beats the life out of me...Anyway she has started blogging as well so please join me in encouraging her...you can find her blog by clicking on her name Ms. Whine-Chat

Back to my trip...I had a swell time...Met a few interesting people...I am so proud to be a Nigerian. I can tell you that given the caliber of people determined to bring about change in Nigeria, that country is bound to make some serious mark on the world..China & India, watch out. I also got to hang out with a couple of lovely ladies... Some ladies know how to have fun...I must say, it became apparent to me that age is beginning to take its toll on me....I mean back in the days, I could dance for hours non-stop...Nowadays, let's pray I finish one song...catch me giving them my newly acquired two-step routine...lol...watch out! Most interesting thing about the night was knowing that even though the past few weeks haven't been great in the aspect of my relationship with ladies, there is indeed HOPE in the town of OBAMA!

I hope everyone had a great week!!! One thing I can share from this experience is in life, certain doors have to close in order for new ones to open.

By the way who knows how I can disown a cousin? I mean I have given this babe two assignments and she's failed to carry out any!

9 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM , Blogger ThatGirl said...

    muhahahaa, my one and only cousin Miggie, nna bros! its not like that o. I was waiting for you to send questions or sentences for translation regarding the second assignment o. funny post, esp the 2-step dance part hehehehehehehee, I can imagine :P. for the first assignment, that one's history now, i resigned abi? too bad, u cant disown a cousin, blood is thicker than water as they say!!!

     
  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger kuesooM said...

    Glad you had fun in Chi-town.

    Don't even start on the age thing, my eyes start to close at 10pm every day, even on a Friday!

    So are you telling us something in the last sentence of paragraph 3!

     
  • At 2:17 AM , Blogger Spicy said...

    Zioner- You are lucky you redeemed yourself with the list you sent. I need a new list tomorrow...Your cousin privileges are back in effect.

    Kuesoom - Lol...Nothing escapes you.

     
  • At 9:53 AM , Blogger SMSL said...

    Lol @ your post. Yeah age creeps up on you when u least expect it, at least you can still dance to one song, i'm still stuck in the 90's when it comes to stepping, see me doing crazy legs or flex to chris brown, like he cld even talk or walk then!!! lol

     
  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

    Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee o!!! Miggie, na bros we dey call u na??? Shey u don't know that thing is copyright protected??? U are guilty of plagiarizing??? Oya lemme go and read ur post. I'll be back

     
  • At 11:35 AM , Blogger Cherub (former Bijouxoxo) said...

    Miggiello! how far na? So u had fun in Chi town. Glad to hear that. Abeg o pls don't disown zioner and the reason why u cannot keep up on the dance floor is ... You better hit the gym.lol

     
  • At 1:52 AM , Blogger Miguel said...

    Pink Lips - Lol...You'll know your case is bad when you take a girl probably 5 years your junior out and she begs you to stop dancing.

    Cherub- My personal person...ah ah I gave you props for the phrase...What do you mean by I need to hit the gym? So when you saw me I looked out of shape? Kai Cherub see as you blast me for public forum...I thought you could see my 6-pack through my suit.

     
  • At 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey miguel, so I'm one of the silent readers of your blog. I was reading one of your older articles, and I had a question for a saved Christian man and realized other than those that maybe liked me, most of my male friends arent saved so prob wont know how to truthfully answer the question.
    Anyway really random but if u can hit me up at docwealth at gmail.com
    at is @, put it like that to avoid the spammers :)

    Thanks so much and God bless!

     
  • At 9:06 PM , Blogger Miguel said...

    Anonymous- Thanks for stopping by...I sent you an email but if it fails to come through,feel free to reach me at Spicymiguel@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home