Where do I start

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Case for drug testing!

This is going to be as random a post as ever...I want to touch on sooo much going on...lol


So I think in my first or second post, I mentioned I had moved out of the school building after graduation. Well one one of the things I had to do was give this lady that works in the building a forwarding address, so as to forward my mails to me. Well there is a yellow slip which you have to fill out and hand over to her and she'd input the information into the system so that people know what to do and where to send mail when it comes. Well, I noticed that three weeks had come and gone, No mail! (I am a huge mail fan)... I found that kind of strange...I think the next night I got an email notification from my credit monitoring company, informing me that changes had been made to my credit profile. This threw me for a loop cause I hadn't in the past year or so made any changes...oh well I logged on to see what changes had been made and behold the address on my credit report had been changed and some strange address had been put in. Immediately I contacted the credit reporting agency and took the necessary action to ensure the changes were corrected.
So while still baffled at the strange activity on my credit report, I decided to go to the school building and check on why I hadn't been receiving mails. On getting there, I met the lady I had handed my forwarding address to...asked her if I had any mails and she answered in the affirmative...she went ahead to tell me she had forwarded it to my address...Well I hadn't received anything and I informed her of this fact..."Give me a minute to check our system for your address"...she comes back and gives me a strange address in Augusta, Georgia. AUGUSTAAAAAAAAAA? I have never been to that city talk less of living there...besides I wrote Atlanta on the form...everything was wrong...from the house number, street name, down to the city and zip code..
To add insult to this matter, she tried defending her position. At this point, I think it's imperative I describe this woman and why I have titled this entry "Case for drug testing" . I truly believe this lady takes drugs or smokes something other than cigarette...lol... I am serious...I've caught the lady a few times smoking and I mean she's a chimney...her lips are all dark and she's become soooo lean and when I look at her eyes they seem red (ok not exactly...lol) but you catch my frustration...anyway the matter gets worse...So I only have one credit card account and the other day I tried using my card to make an online purchase...DECLINED!!! Confused, I call the credit card company and they said they needed to verify i was the one making some unusual charges...after going through that, they asked if I had received a new card they had sent to me...NEW CARD??? what new card?? Sir we sent you a new card back in January...January ke! Well they ended up canceling my card and sending me a new one.... Lord knows if anymore drama should occur, I'll personally write the school and request their employees be given a surprise drug test...lol...someone in Augusta Georgia must be looking all fly....

Second issue...my rooooooom mate ooooooooooooooo....Ok so we've moved past the toilet roll issue now it's the front door. For some strange reason this dude leaves the front door unlocked when he comes into the house...I noticed a pattern...each time he is at home, the front door is locked but when he heads out and I am home alone, he leaves it open...why? why? help me ask him oooo

Third issue...traditional attire for a wedding...So I have been told I have no choice but to wear traditional for a friends wedding...dude (groom) walked up to me and physically pleaded with me..as such being the guy that I am, I went over to the tailors place to have my measurement taken and also help with the design...By the time I was done designing it, the lady (tailor) was like "ahhh this will make a statement"...lol... in her life she's never seen anyone wear what I plan on wearing and I will BLOWWWWWWWW their minds...this will teach people and hopefully pictures will teach my future wife the need to thread carefully when it comes to making demands on me...I can see the groom begging me to wear something else...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..

Fourth issue...How do you tell a friend you cherish that the babe he is in love with is in love with you (even though you do not feel the same way for the babe in question)?

Fifth issue...I am becoming too soft and it's bothering me. It's enough that I have to deal with folks calling me metro sexual...I've found myself falling in love with shows on TV...it's okay if all the shows were action packed e.g. 24, CSI(Miami, NY, LV) but I tell you I've found myself watching shows like what about Brian, Desperate House wives (arggg) and I mean watching them ONLINEEEEEEEEEEEE.....helppppppppppppp I am losing my masculinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway won't be posting till probably Monday (except something interesting happens between now and then)...so I'll leave you all with this

A group of successful people were asked what is it they desire the most in life? various answers came forth...while some said more money,wealth, power, recognition, others said a happy family, a business of their own...So I ask you what is it that you think people desire the most in life and what is it you desire the most in life? Trust me, it's worth thinking about...let me know your thoughts.

Till my next entry, its been real

Miguel.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    Ok this post had me in stitches as in laughing so hard.. my my, where do I begin, ok, that woman should get a drug test done. Ive been a victim of fraud and it isnt funny at all. No way.I hear Augusta is nice. My cuz lives up, she has a fine manshion, I could hook it up, so you can go there and see how fly the person in augusta is..

    secondly you need to move out of that apartment. Your room mate is strange. I dont want any hypertension, cause that will happene If I was living with someone like that..lolol..

    thirdly, I have seen you in trad before, haha, bet you never thought I have..lolol..my goodness, dont forget to post the picture biko, I want to see this that your future wife will see that will cause her to step off..lolol..

    fourthly, me I dont know for this one, as in, the guy is feeling ffor this babe and she is feeling for ya, nna eeh this is serious oo, tell him how it goes..lol..

    finally metro gini, metro wetin, miguel has gone soft oo, but its good now haba, men that dress daper, and watch chick flicks are all the rave now..lolol..

    so after all that, will look forward to you next post. Eagerly.

     
  • At 5:11 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

    lawlinnnnnnnnnnn. ehm this your room-mate get one kind K-leg oh, abeg start looking for another house.

    metro eh? you're one of them?

    and meanwhile this your blog is confusing oh, today its spicy tomorrow its miguel, i would have thought there were two people writing but then again, you said your last two posts, which means its been you writing, soooooooo..

    i am now perplexed!

     
  • At 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home