Where do I start

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Why C for Scissors?

Well something weird happened this weekend that i failed to share...so on Thursday i called a cab from the office to take me to the airport...the company sent me a cab driver from somalia (this will prove to be important as i tell my story). Anyway on getting to the airport, the cabbie asked if i will be returning and if i needed a ride from the airport on my return...i said sure and that i'll give him a call on my way into town...anyway fast forward till today

So i called the cabbie while i was in Cincinnati..told him to pick me up from the airport (indianapolis) in an hour. Ok how about i get to the airport and i am waiting to pick up my bags, i call the cab driver he goes oh! that he is on his way and that he is 45 miles away...45 miles awayyyyyyyyyy? where in the world is this guy driving from...I asked him where he was and dude said he was on his way to pick me up from cincinnati airport....WHAT???

10 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    bwahahahahhahaa!!!!!!!! I love this story. Poor man oooo. he probably thought he had hit the lottery! What a mess! LOL

     
  • At 2:37 PM , Blogger Mari said...

    OMG! *mouth still opened*
    So what happened??? What did you say coz am still in shock here!!!

     
  • At 4:03 PM , Blogger Miguel said...

    @ Mari I told the cabbie that i was in Indianapolis Airport..dude was still talking about how close he was to Cincinnati..so it became painfully apparent that we were on different wave-lengths so i decided to hail another cab...the annoying thing about an airport cab is the fact that they charge alot more than cabs from the surburbs...arggghhhhh

     
  • At 4:29 PM , Blogger Biodun said...

    Reminds me of an incident once with an ex, came 2 visit him, only 4 him to be an hour away @ another airport, this was after he shouted @ me for not standing @ the exact spot he told me to wait. When I found out he was @ another airport, I went ballistic, talk about ruining val's day. Pele,I know u had 2 pay more.

    P.S. you haven't replied me yet o

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger Miguel said...

    Biodun, I responded to your email ooo... man this is rather worrisome...of late emails I have responded to have gone AWOL... hmmm ok ooo Govt. all my yarns about OSSie and Saddie were jokes oooo ...

    check your mail i just sent another response....

     
  • At 7:07 PM , Blogger NaijaBloke said...

    Omo Soma wetin u talk say the guy is from.If the guy was a Pakistani guy now,I would have understand may u guys had a helluva time undertsanding each other.

    I actuall want to knwo what the guy said when u told him u were alrdy at the indianapolis airport.

     
  • At 4:22 AM , Blogger Teva said...

    Na na na na na na!LOL, sorry jare....i guess you can say lesson learnt

     
  • At 10:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dang Biodun..that was messed up...LOLOLOLOL

     
  • At 2:23 AM , Blogger Noella said...

    I KNOW YOU??? Now I'm intrigued, hmm, did I meet you in ATL? Do you know Leye??????

     
  • At 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    " Hopefully, when the guy makes it, he’ll not feel it’s as a result of his doing but realize it’s as a result of the woman he’s had in his corner."
    That's the place that most naija guys forget! and it's very cruel cuz these women then get tossed to the back burner....
    Well...nice write up though

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home