Where do I start

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

No title

I typically have a title for what I am going to write but today is different. Different for many reasons but I'll focus on one in particular. Over the years, I've heard people say it's easy to give advice than to take, it's easy to judge when you are not the one experiencing it and it's easier said than done...These words have been used under various circumstances and situations but for the most part when it pertains to a relationship.

So currently going through that period where you realize a relationship you were in, that you hoped would be your last, is gradually coming to an end and you clearly have no control over the outcome. I must confess it is tough! I can now understand what a couple of you who have written me while going through a similar fate were feeling. You are torn, can't believe this person who sang about how much they love you, vowed to go through 'thick and thin' with you, who you've forgiven their indiscretion on more than one occasion, could now be the one to pull the plug without a thought about how you feel but I have a pill for you, which I will also swallow....There is always tomorrow and someone will come along who would rock your world!
Yes! I am not just psyching myself! I sincerely believe it! Folks ask if God is still in the business of answering prayers and my answer is a definite and resounding YES! He is! You might not see it as you go through this period but if you continue to remember what His word says "For I know the thoughts I have towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a FUTURE and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11...You will realize that He works everything for your own good. Yes I said for your own good. You wonder how a God that loves you can allow you go through so much heart ache? Where he expects you to start from after you've given so much to this relationship. I say to you what I say to myself...if you believe the God you serve or know He is a fair and loving God, be assured that the greater the pain you feel, the sweeter your testimony will be when He finally brings the person He has created just for you.

So while you wait to see His next move, keep believing that tomorrow will definitely be better than today...for all you know this person currently breaking up with you might be your tomorrow but a better version. At times, there has to be a separation for a realization to occur...from that realization, education is gained and from that education, a better bond/relationship is built. For all you know, the one God has created for you, might be that friend who leads you out of this period, might be someone lingering around you...For all you know, your tomorrow is here...Wake up! lift your head up and walk into your destiny.

Pray for me as I pray for you. Love is a great thing. I am in love with love and I enjoy being in love with love and will forever love.

Tee lady, I am sure you expected to read something different but this is the kettle currently on the stove. I promise to return with that post.

Until my return, I pray that the God that created us, will bless us, keep us and comfort those of us that need comforting. I pray that He continues to reveal His goodness to us and that we see reason to give Him thanks daily. I pray that He that started a work in us will be faithful to complete it and that our unfaithfulness at certain times will not be held against us. I pray that the best of your today, will be the worst of your tomorrow and that your life and desires be fulfilled according to His purpose and plans for you. In Jesus Name! Amen!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM , Blogger Jennifer A. said...

    It's amazing that you also wrote about that "pill" you have to swallow. It will take you to greater heights.

    Amen to your prayer in the last paragraph, Miguel.

    PS: Long time.

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger Spicy said...

    Jayceeeeeee!!!!!! I've missed you...thanks

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home