Where do I start

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Alive and Well!!!

I realize I haven't been on here for close to two weeks. All is well!! I'll probably put something up when I settle back in next week.

Happy Mothers day to all the mothers.

My mum's birthday is on Saturday... Happy birthday Mum!!! Thanks for being an inspiration and my biggest fan. Those times I've faltered, you've stood firmly by me, reminding me of my strengths in the face of moments when I am weak. Words cannot and will not completely capture what you mean to me and all that you've given to me but if through my life and the choices I make, I am able to show forth all that you've taught me, I want you to know that's my way of expressing the undying love I have for you. I am and can be anything I desire because of God's kindness in giving me a mother like you. At times when the weight of my dreams seem unbearable, you always seem to have the right words to ease the burden. I am the man that I am because God gave me a mother like you...My story will never be complete without chapters filled with your praise. If I ever doubted God's favor/hand upon my life, I am reminded he gave me you as my mother. My fight has been your fight, my battles your battles and my war has been your war...you've never receded!!!

So Mum, just like you've heard me sing this song to you almost every year, I am back singing it this year. Sweet Mother!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home