Where do I start

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nothing do you!!!

Wow!!! It a miracle!!! I found my way to my blog!!!...Lol...I realize I have been gone for a while...Wish I could blame it on something...hmmm...let's see...Yeahhh...Face book!!! It's taken over the little social life I have...I hardly feel the need to blog these days. I must confess I've thought about shutting down this blog but I can't seem to do it...I guess it remains the only authentic way I can freely express what is going on in my life and in my head. Oh well...Summer is here and we all know what summer brings...new love, challenges and weddings.

So during my time away from my blog, I've discovered and become a fan of NE-YO. Yeah dude is a genius!!! I mean his song writing skills are off the hook!!! Yup you read me right...I've become a huge Ne-Yo fan...I've downloaded majority of his songs onto my IPOD. Each time I tell my friends about this new discovery, I get a strange look like "what jungle has he been in for the past few years?"... Don't blame me... I just got tired of the direction I felt music was headed...I stopped listening to the radio or watching music channels for fear I'd get a migraine.

Anyway, just thought I'd swing by...show some love and let you guys know I am still alive and plan to keep updating this page. I am looking forward to an exciting and fun filled summer...Hopefully with a lot of gist to share. So until I come your way again, enjoy your summer...remember life isn't worth living if you aren't willing to explore. I am off to exploreeeeeeeee.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    enjoy your summer! I guess i was also living under a rock. I had heard the name but had not listened to his music.
    I just checked him out on you tube.
    me likes

     
  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger kuesooM said...

    Hmpfh!!!!! And you call this a post! :-(

    Alright, well, have a good summer!

     
  • At 3:16 AM , Blogger The Life of a Stranger called me said...

    yeah, you go explore, but you better get your butt back and give us all the gist "ina nu" you hear me..lol.. good to see you're busy having too fun. enjoy yaself.

     
  • At 11:38 AM , Blogger Spicy said...

    Tee- Ahhh I don't feel that bad afterall..

    Kuesoom - Lol...lol...hahahahahahaha

    TLOASCM - Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! I see a lot has been happening to you...You berra keep me posted...or else...Have you heard of the group called MEND? enough said!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home