Where do I start

Thursday, July 20, 2006

When the ex comes calling....

Its funny how i went through life at times in denial. Denying the hurt i felt, denying the friends i missed, denying the love i craved...denying them all. I am man! i said...tougher than a bronco truck, thicker than leather and like steel, unbreakable...what a load of crap! First I am human... then I am a man who like any other has feelings...(sigh!)...

Women ask "why do you find it hard to let anyone in" ... it was a rainy day...i couldn't be bothered by the rain... i was going to get a phone card and i was determined to speak to that one special person...that girl who seemed to know all the right words, had the perfect smile and had vowed to keep herself for my return. I walked in the rain, got my phone card, walked across the street to the nearest payphone, picked up the handset, set my fingers in motion and within seconds her voice rang through..."Hello!"..."Hey girl its me"....what seemed like a minute went past then a response completely different from what i had grown accustomed to came through the handset; her voice shaking, she said hello..."why are you crying?" i asked... suddenly she responds..."I have dreaded this day and its come too soon"..." talk to me..whats going on"... in the middle of her sobs she tells me she couldn't wait any longer and as such she had given herself to another....another what? woaaaahhhh...another man...with that and a little more said, i replaced the black handset, walked out of the booth into the rain...walking away from that booth i vowed never to let anyone close...

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h ah hah ah ah aha ah aha aha ah .... i needed some dramatic start....

Hello my peeps... yup its MOI again..... with the latest, hottest and drama filled gist... so i found a message waiting for me when i got home from the plantation (office) a few days ago...from a "friend" i hadn't been in touch with for at least four years... i figured whatever it was that led her to initiate contact with me must be extremely important. So i decided to give her a shout... let me start by giving you a little background... lets call ol'girl "Adventure"... so a few years back i dated Adventure...a lovely, cheerful lady ( probably too cheerful for me)...i decided to break things off with her cause i didnt see us going anywhere...she was everything a man would have wanted but she wasnt what this man wanted...after the break up, we decided to take a break from each other, cut all communication for a few months in the hope that either we'll realize we made a mistake or things would die naturally. Well lets just say we moved on and a few months later re-established some level of communication (Instant messenger"hey" Hi..ok goodbye) type. Anyway a few years have gone by and we havent said a word to each other, prior to this episode.
So i finally get through to her and i asked if everything was okay..cause i noticed she had left me a message... she goes ..yeah she had good news to share with me... that she had just gotten engaged! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..... ok that got me worried... why you may ask..well here is the reason. So in the past year, i've had three of my exes call me up to inform me they are getting married or they've just gotten engaged... heres my thing... why are they calling me to tell me this? why do they feel i need to know? one actually asked me if it was okay (i pity the dude shes marrying cos definitely if you have

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home