Where do I start

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blind date...

I have so much to share but picking which one to share on what day is tough...today was actually funny... so I was talking to a friend about blind dates...I'll like to know what you all think about blind dates...feel free to share... by the way i've decided to share an interesting blind date story...enjoy!

Let me give you a little background... so this dude named Darren took this babe out on a blind date..as life would have it, the babe must have been really hot and as such Darren was hoping he'll get to see her again..but in the words of zebrudaya...fa fa fa foul! Dude didnt hear from the babe for over two weeks ..so dude decides to show her his version of "flip-mode" ... Enjoy the voicemails...

Darren the Stalker
Darren the Stalker: The Darrenator Returns
Darren: Now with Extra Sketchiness
Darren the Gentleman
Look at me!! I called The China Grill!


I know you guys are wondering if the babe ever responded...yes ooo the babe na true naija..cos she told the guy point blank...Stop calling! i am not giving you a dime! call my employer! send me a court summons!...man the babe is rugged...i'll keep you guys abreast of part II.

Look out for my next entry "When the ex comes calling"....

much props to the Gonzorangers crew...check them out @ www.gonzoranger.com

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey man -- it doesn't bother me as much that you've linked directly to the WAVs hosted on our site... but hook us with a link at least!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home